You Within Me

You got the eyes that makes me see,
You got the keys that sets me free;
You are the wind that sets me fly,
You are the bush that lets me dry.

You are my reason behind every action,
You are my heart beating every fraction;
You are my tale narrating my story,
You are my pride upholding my glory.

You are the prayers in the calmest of the night,
You are the sunshine for my mornings are so bright;
You are those hands that wipe my tears,
You are those tides that erodes my fears.

You are the stars showing me the way,
You give me strength through a stressful day;
You are the blessing that showers me with hope,
You are the miracle that makes it happen to cope.

You're here in my mind when it makes no sense,
You're the medicine that makes me to get sense;
You're the influence that makes me to run,
You're my shadow therefore I'm done.

You're all i am,
All i can ever be;
You're a survivor,
You're the voice within me.

Comments