Unforgettable Love ♥

-'Forget, forget all that what happened and turn to that old lively girl again.' He said as he tried to console her frustration.
'I can't. I am unable to. You don't know him.
He is someone whom I would never forget. He awakened the demons lying in my soul. He had both the good and bad qualities at extreme. His presence, the only thing that awoke the urge to breathe within my worn out soul.
His smile, the only thing that used to make me feel at peace. His hands, those warm, harsh hands used to hold mine so delicately, his eyes, damn his eyes, the kept my whole universe within them. The best thing about his
appearance were his firey eyes. His touch, it used to tear my soul like a cold chill. He refreshed the life lying within me. And now, when he is no more with me, i feel like he has taken all what I have with him. He never treated me like a delicate rose, but like a thornfull cactus.'
She said in a numb tone, with a slight feel like she was begging for him.
'What is so special in that guy? These are all normal traits.You are just at initial stages of your life, you might find someone better. Go for the people who appreciate your existence or you might get vanished.' He tried to
persuade her.
'Someone better? I would never go for
someone better. Even if I were to choose betweeen happiness and him, i would choose him.The fact is that, his harsh being was just soo perfect for my soft, polite soul. Smooth things are meant to be well kept or ruined
heartlessly.He chose to ruin me. A woman herself decides whether she is a delicate imprisoned bird for someone or a hard, feelingless stone. I chose to be delicate infront of his hard existence, because i wanted to taste what it feels like to be made alive and then killed again and again. Now, when I have experienced it through him, no one would ever be able to reach me like he did. I am left with nothing.' She replied as she rested her head by the wall, closing her eyes and slowly escaping her surroundings. A tear rolled down over her cheek.

Comments